Dvorak's Trios, Concert I
|Saturday, July 14, 2012 - 8:00PM
Doors Open: 7:00PM
Cut Off for Advance Ticket Sales:
Tickets & Pricing
Advance Tickets to this event are currently not for sale.
There were still tickets remaining after the cut off time so you may still be able to get tickets at the door. Contact the promoter or venue for ticket availability.
Advance Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons:
- Tickets may not be on sale yet.
- The event may have already occured.
- The event may have been cancelled or postponed.
- Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
- Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
- On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office
Please check back for availability.
Event DetailsEvent type: All Ages
The trios of Dvorak are among the glories of chamber music literature - tuneful, dramatic, and very beautiful. Our Mercer-Oh Trio - Akemi Mercer, violin; Rachel Mercer, cello, and Gregory Oh, piano - fresh from their fabulous nine-concert Haydn series, now turns to Dvorak, this being the first of two concerts (next: Dec. 20)
Program: Trio no. 1 op. 21 in Bb; Trio no. 3, op. 65 in f minor. [Longest and most powerful of his trios] Also selected works for violin and piano.
More info: Click here