Great Lake Swimmers SOLD OUT
|Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 8:00PM
Doors Open: 7:00PM
Cut Off for Advance Ticket Sales:
Tickets & Pricing
Advance Tickets to this event are currently not for sale.
Contact the promoter or venue for ticket availability.
Advance Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons:
- Tickets may not be on sale yet.
- The event may have already occured.
- The event may have been cancelled or postponed.
- Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
- Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
- On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office
Please check back for availability.
Event DetailsEvent type: All Ages / Licensed
New Wild Everywhere is the follow-up to Great Lake Swimmers’ critically acclaimed, Polaris Music Prize shortlisted and Juno nominated 2009 album Lost Channels. Their fifth album in just under a decade, this new collection of 12 tracks reveals a depth and maturity previously only hinted at by lead singer and songwriter Tony Dekker.
Featuring the touring band from Lost Channels (with long-time collaborator Erik Arnesen on banjo and guitar, along with new addition Miranda Mulholland contributing backing vocals and violin, Bret Higgins on upright bass, and Lost Channels drummer Greg Millson), New Wild Everywhere thematically picks up where the previous album left off, exploring transcendence in the natural world to describe the universal themes of love, mortality and escape.
The band recorded most of their 2007 release Ongiara at Aeolian Hall with producer Andy Magoffin.
More info: Click here