Jeremy Fisher WSG Rose Cousins
|Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 8:30PM
Doors Open: 12:00AM
Cut Off for Advance Ticket Sales:
Tickets & Pricing
Advance Tickets to this event are currently not for sale.
There were still tickets remaining after the cut off time so you may still be able to get tickets at the door. Contact the promoter or venue for ticket availability.
Advance Tickets are currently not available online for one of the following reasons:
- Tickets may not be on sale yet.
- The event may have already occured.
- The event may have been cancelled or postponed.
- Tickets may not be available online just hours before an event occurs.
- Tickets may not be available at this time. More tickets may become available later.
- On rare occasions, tickets may only be available at ticket outlets or the box office
Please check back for availability.
Event DetailsEvent type: All Ages / Licensed
His first full-length since 2007's acclaimed Goodbye Blue Monday, the album finds Fisher exploring more ornate arrangements, with his acoustic pop songs fleshed out by a diverse array of instruments. Flood is the culmination of a whirlwind writing session, during which he cut over forty demos with help of a Roland 707 drum machine. Although most of these rhythm tracks were later replaced with real drums, the electronic percussion tracks helped to form the backbone of the album's upbeat, punchy sound. "To build dynamics" explains Fisher, "we mixed in mandolins, tenor guitars, open-tuned 12 strings, piano, timpani, and a huge concert bass drum -- all acoustic sounds piled on top of each other to create a sort of symphony that could swell in and out of the rhythm section."