Event type: All Ages
Join New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Angie Thomas as she discusses her new novel, On the Come Up, a story of fighting for your dreams, even as the odds are stacked against you; and about how, especially for young black people, freedom of speech isn’t always free.
- Guests must have purchased a ticket to attend event
- Guests who have purchased a ticket will receive one (1) personalized copy of On the Come Up at the event
- Angie will sign up to two (2) of her other books guests bring to the event
- Memorabilia is not permitted at this event and will not be signed
- Posed photography in front of the signing table is allowed
Event Link: More Info
Cutoff for Online Ticket Sales is Thursday, February 21, 2019 5:29 pm EST unless the event sells out earlier.