London Music Club
• 470 Colborne Street • London, ON
| Show Starts: 7:30PM
| All Ages
Featuring: Andre Bisson Band
Event type: All Ages
Doors Open at 7:00 PM
Show at 7:30 - 10:00 PM
You can also contact the venue for tickets.
Saturday, April 6, 2019 – 6 Piece Band Show with Andre Bisson – The London Music Club
This is the show where Andre brings his 6 Piece Band to showcase his flavour of Rhythm & Blues and Roots Music!
Come see this live original music with a some cover arrangements in the style of 1960's and 10970's R&B and Soul.
Andre will show case his music with a 3 piece horn section and one heck of a heavy rhythm section!
A large band is always the way Andre intends to share his music....so he always will!
You can see and hear Andre's music at www.youtube.com/andrebisson
www.andrebisson.ca | www.londonmusicclub.com | BluesSource Entertainment
Andre Bisson(Vocals/Guitar), Pat Carey(Tenor Sax), Loretta Hale (Trumpet), Lizuarte DeSousa (Bari Sax) Dan Rodrigues (Keys), Mike Rowell (Bass), Keagan Early (Drums)
The Band formed in 2005 and has been playing high profile events, festivals, and venues Internationally. We have toured in the UK, Ireland, USA and across Canada. Andre has written and produced 8 albums, award winning and played internationally on Radio and Satellite. Andre's was nominated for Overseas Artist by The British Blues Awards and recently for 2018 Hamilton Arts Award. Andre and his band have opened for artists such as Colin James, Jimmie Vaughan, Robben Ford and Steven Page.
- Male Vocalist of the Year (2015 Hammer Blues Awards)
- Nominated Best Overseas Artist (The British Blues Awards)
- Album "Left With The Blues" was #1 on Stingray Music (Blues Charts) for the month of February
- Won Road to Memphis Contest with the Grand River Blues Society and competed at the 2017 International Blues Competition in Memphis, TN
- Nominated for at 2017 Maple Blues Award for New Artist of the Year
- Nominated for the 2018 Hamilton Arts Awards for an Establish Artist
In the fall of 2019 Andre will be releasing his 9th studio album.
Parking available on streets nearby
Cutoff is Saturday, April 6, 2019 6:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.