Event type: All Ages
Join #1 international best seller and #1 New York Times best-selling author of The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F**k Mark Manson as he reads from his new book, EVERYTHING IS F*CKED. Book signing to follow.
• Individuals must have a wristband to be in the event space and book signing line
• A limited number of tickets (wristbands) are available. Each ticket will admit one person and include one copy of the book, Everything Is F*cked: A Book About Hope.
• Tickets are not available for purchase in-store.
• Maximum one (1) ticket per person. One (1) book maximum per person per ticket.
• Guests will receive a numbered wristband when they arrive at the store on the day of the event. They must exchange their Ticketscene ticket for a numbered wristband at that time.
• Wristbands are non-transferrable and cannot be sold.
• Access to the event area will only be granted to those guests who received a numbered wristband.
• Seating is first come, first served for those with a wristband
• Candid photography and posed photography from the line-up is allowed.
• Backlist is permitted
• Memorabilia is not permitted at this event and will not be signed
Cutoff is Monday, May 27, 2019 8:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.