Tickets may still be available at the event, other ticket outlets, or the box office.
Event type: All Ages
Join The Social’s Cynthia Loyst as she welcomes New York Times bestselling author of the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy, E L James, to speak about her latest book, The Mister. Book signing to follow.
• Individuals must have a wristband to be in the event space and book signing line.
• A limited number of tickets (wristbands) are available. Each ticket will admit one person and include one copy of The Mister.
• Tickets are not available for purchase in-store.
• Maximum one (1) ticket per person. One (1) book maximum per person per ticket.
• Guests will receive a wristband when they arrive at the store on the day of the event. They must exchange their Ticketscene ticket for a wristband at that time.
• Wristbands are non-transferrable and cannot be sold.
• Seating is limited. Access to the event area will only be granted to those guests who received a wristband.
• Non-flash photography is allowed during the event. No posed photography; all personal devices must be put aside when approaching the stage.
• Memorabilia is not permitted at this event and will not be signed.
Cutoff is Monday, June 3, 2019 6:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.