Event type: Ages 18+
This workshop is for anyone who is interested in a very low carb, high fat diet. You will lean the benefits and newest research in this eating style.
· The supplements you need to be taking, my favourite brands, and what apps are best
· Deficiencies you need to be aware of and how to know if you have any
· The essential foods that you need to be eating each day on a high fat diet
· Why digestion is so important on a keto diet and how to make sure yours is working properly
· How to deal with sugar cravings
· My favourite essential low carb high fat meals and a 7 day meal plan
· A list of kitchen and pantry essentials that all high fat dieters need to know
· The no-go keto list (a.k.a the foods that you need to stay away from even though they are technically high fat)
- Application component how to calculate your own macronutrients, calorie range, and amount of food in grams to reach your goals
· And any other questions or concerns that you might have regarding a keto diet.
Cutoff is Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.