Event type: All Ages
Join award winning musicians, LGBTQ advocates and authors, Tegan and Sara, as they recount their origin story from their new memoir, High School. Moderated by author Anne. T. Donahue.
- Individuals must have a wristband to be in the event space and photo line.
- A limited number of tickets (wristbands) are available.
- Each ticket will admit one person and include one signed copy of High School.
- Tickets are not available for purchase in-store.
- Maximum one (1) ticket per person. One (1) book maximum per person per ticket.
- Guests will receive a wristband when they arrive at the store on the day of the event. They must exchange their Ticketscene ticket for a wristband at that time.
- Wristbands are non-transferrable and cannot be sold.
- Seating is limited. Access to the event area will only be granted to those guests who received a wristband.
- No personalized copies; individuals with a wristband will get a signed copy of the book upon exiting the photo line
- Non-flash photography is allowed during the event
Ticket price: $25 + tax & service fees
Event Link: More Info