Event type: All Ages
Join New York Times bestselling author of The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, What the Dog Saw, and David and Goliath, Malcolm Gladwell, as he discusses his new book, Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Don't Know. Book signing to follow.
- A limited number of tickets are available for purchase through Ticketscene
- Individuals must have a wristband to be in the event space and book signing line
- Limit of two (2) tickets per person
- Ticket price includes one (1) personalized copy of Malcolm Gladwell’s Talking to Strangers. The book will be provided at the event.
- Tickets are not available for purchase in-store
- Guests will exchange their Ticketscene ticket for a numbered wristband upon arrival at the store on the day of the event.
- Access to the event area will only be granted to those guests who received a numbered wristband
- Seating is first come, first served for those with a wristband
- Candid photos from the line are allowed; no posed photography
- Backlist is not permitted at the event and will not be signed
- Memorabilia is not permitted at this event and will not be signed
- Additional signed copies of Talking to Strangers will be available for purchase after the event while quantities last. These books will not be personalized.