Event type: All Ages
Money Talks is an event series where we bring together money experts to answer all your questions about budgeting, growing your savings and investing. Join Chelsea Fagan, CEO, co- founder and author of The Financial Diet, in conversation with Canadian bestselling author, Kelley Keehn, as they discuss fun and practical guides to uncover and change your money mindset. You'll get limited edition swag, a copy of Kelley Keehn's new book, Talk Money To Me, a copy of Wealthsimple Magazine and a $50 cash bonus when you open and fund your first Wealthsimple account. Plus, meet the Wealthsimple money experts and get your burning financial questions answered (just in time for tax season!). Book signing by both authors to follow.
• A limited number of tickets are available for purchase through Ticketscene.
• Ticket price includes one (1) copy of Talk Money To Me. The book will be provided at the event.
• Ticket price includes one (1) limited edition Indigo x Wealthsimple swag to be provided at the event.
• Ticket price includes one (1) copy of Wealthsimple Magazine to be provide at the event.
• Sign up for a Wealthsimple account and receive a $50 cash bonus. Click here to start today!
• Tickets are not available for purchase in-store.
• Guests will exchange their Ticketscene ticket for a numbered wristband on the day of the event at the hosting store.
• Individuals must have a wristband to join the signing lineup.
Kelley is an award-winning and best-selling author of nine books on personal finance and fraud protection. After more than 10 years as a financial professional and 14 as a personal finance educator, she now regularly appears on popular radio and TV outlets around the globe. She was a regular contributor for CNBC in New York, a nationally syndicated columnist with CBC Radio, and host of BURN MY MORTGAGE. Kelley has also written many columns and published articles as a weekly columnist for The Globe and Mail, Tangerine Bank, and Meridian Credit. She’s also been quoted in O, The Oprah Magazine.
Chelsea Fagan is the CEO and Co-Founder of The Financial Diet and host of two YouTube series. She is the author of two books, The Financial Diet: A Total Beginner's Guide to Getting Good with Money, and I'm Only Here for the Wifi: A Complete Guide to Reluctant Adulthood. She lives in New York City with her husband and dog.
The Financial Diet (TFD) is the premiere destination for millennial women to learn and talk about money. Founded five years ago as the personal budget blog of writer Chelsea Fagan, it has now grown into the largest media company in its niche, with more than a million monthly users on YouTube, social media and its website. Unlike the vast majority of publications covering personal finance, The Financial Diet is for women, by women. The company's all-female staff speaks to their audience as peers, giving them the tools and knowledge to build they lives they want (not that their parents or others want for them) -- no matter their budget.
Wealthsimple makes powerful financial tools to help you grow and manage your money. Sign up today for a $50 cash bonus: wealthsimple.com/indigo
Event Link: More Info
Cutoff is Thursday, March 12, 2020 8:29 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.