Event type: All Ages / Licensed
Local Stratford professional improvisors & actors bring you an evening of spontaneity & surprise!
The group that brought you Sidewalk Scenes, and Romeo & Juliet, transfer their popular show, INSTANT THEATRE (which premiered at the Here For Now Festival, summer2020) to The Revival House on Thursday evenings throughout this spring!
Instant Theatre sees four 'directors' pitted against each other in an attempt to present a fully improvised play. The catch?
One director's 'vision' will be eliminated after every round of scenes until, in the end, only ONE director triumphs!
Mayhem. Music. Mystery. Mirth. NO TWO SHOWS ARE EVER THE SAME.
The talented cast is made up of Stratford Festival Regulars, Canadian Comedy Award & Dora Award Winners, and Gemini Award Nominees:
Come join us for a night of the country's finest Improv!
Instant Theatre tickets are $30 each and are being offered on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis for limited tables of 2, 4, and 6 guests. Seating is limited so purchase your table early!
1.) ORDER YOUR TICKETS...
Tickets and additional information
online at www.ticketscene.ca
2.) Reserve for Dinner!
Socially distanced seating is very limited due to Covid restrictions. Book your pre-show dinner reservations and enjoy the show from your table. Call Revival House at 519-273-3424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Revival House, the performers, and all staff/crew are taking this pandemic very seriously and following a strict protocol and set safety guidelines each evening.
* If you have travelled outside of Canada/Ontario within 14 days of show date please do not attend.
* If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19, Cold or Flu symptoms please stay home (your tickets will be fully refunded if prepaid)
* A telephone number for ministry contact tracing is required for each guest
* Masks are mandatory except when eating/drinking or while seated at your assigned table. No exceptions
* A limited capacity of 50 guests, at 2m-socially distant tables
* Table service is provided by Revival House staff - no ordering at the bar or mingling about the room
* Guests are to remain seated, except to use the washroom, and requested to limit standing or walking through the hall.
* A plexiglass shield will be in place on stage between the performer(s) and the audience
* Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used frequently
* Proper Cleaning/Disinfecting of all surfaces is ongoing
* Please be mindful of others before, during, and after the performance.
*WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE ALL GUESTS TO BOOK A DINNER RESERVATION.
This helps support Rob and his amazing team at Revival House. We are very lucky to have such a great restaurant/venue in our community and these shows would not be happening without their generosity, culinary talents, and ongoing hard work! Your table for dinner is the table you will stay at to enjoy the concert.
(*subject to change)
5pm-7:30pm Dinner (optional)
7:30pm 1st act
8:30-9:30pm 2nd act
9:30pm: Last Call for Alcohol
10pm Venue curfew
Thursday in 2021:
April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 & May 6, 13, 20, 27
*A Spontaneous Theatre Production*
If you have additional questions or concerns please email email@example.com or call Revival House 519-273-3424
*If a performance is cancelled due to COVID-19 any prepaid tickets will be refunded
Cutoff is Thursday, April 15, 2021 2:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.