Please note that admission to this event requires proof of double vaccination (2 doses plus 14 days). Children under 12 are not require to show proof of vaccination. Ticket holders that are unable to provide proof of full vaccination will not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be provided.
Event type: Ages 16+
Revival House is pleased to present...
(Singer-Songwriter / Author)
Wednesday, October 6, 2021 | 7:30pm start time
Now and again you find a voice, a message and a man wrapped into one to bring songs to the hearts of people. Kelly Walker is it! The words, the music, the stories combine to create a most entertaining and inspiring Canadian performer.
The man. The music. The message. All this comes from a 20 year monastic experience with the Dominican Order where Kelly lived in Quebec, Ontario, the USA, and Italy. After a severe burnout, Kelly left the monastery and began a career in music, which had always been the golden thread in his life. He toured with the Irish singer-harpist, Mary O'Hara and appeared on her TV series in the UK. His concert career has placed him on major stages in Canada and the US. He served as artistic director of Home For The Holidays, a benefit concert to support LOFT Community Services for 12 years.
In the past years he has worked with Paul Zaza, Dominic Morrissey, Bill King, and Wayne Kelso in concert. He has done many concerts with with the Canadian tenor, Mark DuBois. His CD River Ash is a collection of 16 piano improvisations. His CD All My Life is a collection of his newest songs with full orchestration.
Kelly has joined together with Sally Armour Wotton, actor, and Alexandra Caverley Lowery, dancer, to found a school for the performing arts called Sacred Acts, which is Toronto based.
He is an author. His books "Loss of Soul: Burnout" and "Dancing on the Ark: Facing Change in Uncertain Times (What Every Noah Ought To Know)" are in their second printing and his new book entitled "Growing Somewhere: Life After Mid-Life" is a third Canadian best seller. He has addressed thousands of groups as a public speaker throughout the world, and awarded the Pauline McGibbon Life Achievement in the Arts Award.
Kelly lives with his partner Ray Harsant in Stratford, Ontario
1.) ORDER YOUR TICKETS...Tickets are $45 each and are being offered on a ‘first come-first serve’ basis for tables of 2, 4, and 6 guests.
Tickets and additional information are available online www.ticketscene.ca
2.) Reserve for Dinner!
Socially distanced seating is very limited. Call for pre-show dinner reservations and enjoy the show from your table. 519-273-3424
Revival House, Kelly, and all staff/crew are following a strict protocol and set safety guidelines each evening.
* If you have travelled outside of Canada/Ontario within 14 days of show date please do not attend.
* If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19/Cold/Flu symptoms please stay home (your tickets will be fully refunded if prepaid)
* A telephone number for ministry contact tracing is required for each booking
* Masks are mandatory except when eating/drinking or while seated at your assigned table.
* A limited capacity of 50-70 max guests, at 2m-socially distant tables in
* Table service is provided by RH staff - Please NO ordering at the bar or mingling
* Guest are to remain seated, except to use the washroom, and requested to limit standing or walking through the hall.
* Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged
* Proper Cleaning/Disinfecting of all surfaces is ongoing
* Please be mindful of others before, during, and after the performance.
---KELLY HIGHLY ENCOURAGES ALL GUESTS TO BOOK A DINNER RESERVATION.---
*If a performance is cancelled due to COVID-19 any prepaid tickets will be refunded.
*CALL Revival House for your pre-show dinner RESERVATIONS 519-273-3424*
Cutoff is Wednesday, October 6, 2021 2:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.