Please note that admission to this event requires proof of double vaccination (2 doses plus 14 days). Ticket holders that are unable to provide proof of full vaccination will not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be provided.
Event type: Ages 21+
Stratford's 17th Annual Holiday Shaker | Sat Dec18 2021
in support of the Local Community Food Centre and Stratford's House of Blessing
inside the mighty Revival House, Stratford, ON.
Stratford's 17th Annual Hoilday Shaker is held (traditionally) the weekend before Christmas - when friends of old and new gather to celebrate the holidays. This year...we are finally together again!
A select crew of the finest HOLIDaY SHaKER DJs will rock it all night to keep the dancefloor vibes bumping!
- $20/advance ticket + a non-perishable food item @ the door! -
As per government protocols : proof of double vaccination (documentation) IS required upon entry. ✅
1.) ORDER YOUR TICKETS at www.ticketscene.ca
Tickets are $20 each and are being offered on ‘first come-first serve’ basis. Tickets and additional information are available online at: www.ticketscene.ca or www.revival.house
2.) RESERVE for pre-Shaker DINNER at Revival House!
Dinner/Lounge seating is limited. Call for pre-event dinner reservations and enjoy the night from your table. Call Revival House 519-273-3424 or visit online www.revival.house to request your reservation.
Revival House, the promoters, DJs and all staff & crew are following strict protocol and set safety guidelines each evening.
* If you have travelled outside of Canada/Ontario within 14 days of show date please do not attend.
* If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19/Cold or Flu-type symptoms, please stay home.
* A telephone number for ministry contact tracing is required for each booking.
* Proof of Double VACCINATION documentation IS REQUIRED at the door - we ask that all guests please co-operate. It is what it is.
* Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged.
* Proper Cleaning/Disinfecting of all surfaces is ongoing.
* Please be mindful of others before, during, and after the performance.
*If the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 all prepaid tickets will be refunded.
*Failure to adhere to any of the above Revival House guidelines may result in removal from the event*
21+ / 9pm / $20
Cutoff is Saturday, December 18, 2021 3:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.