Event type: Ages 19+
Vancouver Boat Parties Present
Valentines Day Boat Party Vancouver 2022
Drinks are up in the air and romance is in the bloom! What better way to celebrate the day of love than from Burrad Queen’s breath-taking view of Vancouver that is going to take you on a 3-hour unforgettable cruise!
Get your groove on this Valentine’s Day as we bring you on a 360 degree cruise with an unobstructed panoramic view of VanCity’s skyline!
We have two of the hottest DJs lined up for you playing only The Top Hits, Throwback, Hip Hop,, Club Hits & Open Format to play all the hits you desire!
Come aboard our enchanting love boat that converts into a floating nightclub as we take off for the night, giving you a partying experience like never before! The Burrard Queen, a two-level vessel with a heated indoor deck and an outdoor open-air deck, delivers a perfect space to view the beautiful skyline of Vancouver as we cruise through False Creek, English Bay and into the inner harbour.
As Valentines Day comes every year, instead of doing the basics, come spend this year’s Valentines Day in a fun boat atmosphere!
This Event is for EVERYONE! You do not need to bring a Date to have an amazing time, just an ID ;) So grab your Friends and come Party with us!
• Spectacular views of your city Vancouver
• 2-Floor Boat with interior and outside viewing deck
• 4 Hour Partying on a #Boat
• Fully Licensed Premium Bar
• Two Professional DJ’s
• Professional photographer to snap pics
• 3 hours of cruising around the Harbour
• Food and snacks available for sale
Dress code : Glitz & Glam (Silver, Black & White) Recommend but not mandatory
Burrard Queen: 760 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver, BC, V6B 5E7 (Dock A)
Boarding: 8:00 PM |Departure: 8:30PM (with or without you) |Re-Dock at: 11.30PM| End 12.00AM
Its mandate to follow all Covid-19 safety protocols provided by the venue
The event is a fully vaccinated event. Proof of vaccination will be required upon entry and failure to do so will result in ineligible to board the boat. No refund will be given.
No Dance Allowed and this event will be seated.
If the restriction eases and the venue protocol changes, we will communicate to you through email immediately.
Book your tickets today and take advantage of our super early bird ticket pricing. Keep in mind, early bird tickets are limited in quantity & ticket prices will go up immediately after the early bird tickets are sold out. All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERRABLE. This is a 19+ event, Government ID required. Price increase warning: Prices often go up significantly (100% +).
By purchasing this ticket, you agree to not hold Oceanic Entertainment Inc. and all parties associated herewith liable for any and all claims, loss or damage to any personal belongings or injuries. It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the events shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of Promoter of responsibility, liability, or control of the events.
• What is the minimum age requirements to enter the event? You must be 19+ and bring in a valid government ID to enter the boat.
• What is the dock location? 760 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6B 5E7 (Dock A)
• Is there parking? There are plenty of paid parking in the area and the closet parking lot would be Plaza of Nations Parking - Lot #1188
• Is dress code mandatory? Ugly Sweaters recommended not mandatory
• Is there food for sale? Yes, light food such as pizza and etc.
• How can I contact the organizer with any questions? You can call us at 888-450-3991 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit https://www.vancouverboatparties.com for general info.
• What is the refund policy? All sales are final and non-transferable.
• Is the boat heated? The boat is heated with an outside viewing deck during winter.
• Is there group discounts? Yes, we provide discounts for groups over 10. For more info call us at 888-450-3991.
Things to do Valentines Day Vancouver !
Event Link: More Info
Cutoff is Saturday, February 12, 2022 5:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.