• 70 Brunswick Street • Stratford, ON
All Ages / Licensed
Featuring: Ukrainian Guest Speaker
Please note that admission to this event requires proof of double vaccination (2 doses plus 14 days). Children under 12 are not required to show proof of vaccination. Ticket holders that are unable to provide proof of full vaccination will not be allowed to enter, and no refund will be provided.
Tickets may still be available at the event, other ticket outlets, or the box office.
Event type: All Ages / Licensed
Ukrainian Fundraising Dinner @ Revival House : Thursday, March 10, 2022 / (Limited Seatings from 5-7pm)
The Multicultural Association of Perth Huron needs our community support as it prepares to welcome Ukrainian refugees to the Huron-Perth region who have been displaced by the ongoing Russian invasion of their country.
Revival House & the Multicultural Association of Perth Huron invite you to a enjoy a Ukrainian inspired fundraising dinner in support of the Ukrainian refugee relief. We welcome a special MAPH Ukrainian Guest Speaker
Your support will be "Helping Newcomers to Build A Life".
Each year our region receives hundreds of immigrants from nations all over the world. The MAPH mission is to help them assimilate into Canadian culture and enrich all of our lives as we strive to be a multicultural society. Your support can make a pronounced difference in a newly arrived family’s lives.
Tickets for this Ukrainian-inspired dinner buffet are $40 per person (+hst), being offered in limited tables of 2, 4, and 6 guests. For each guest meal purchased, 50% will be donated to support the refugee relief efforts.
1.) ORDER YOUR TICKETS...Tickets and additional information online at www.ticketscene.ca
2.) BOOK YOUR RESERVATION TIME WITH REVIVAL HOUSE...Seating is limited from 5pm to 8pm
Call Revival House 519-273-3424 / visit www.revival.house / or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Revival House continues to require the Ontario Vaccine Passport for entry into the establishment. Please be prepared to present your Vaccine Passport at the door. (Thank you for your cooperation!)
* If you have travelled outside of Canada/Ontario within 14 days of the event please do not attend.
* If you are feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19, Cold or Flu symptoms please stay home (your tickets will be fully refunded by request)
* Masks are mandatory except when seated at your assigned table. No exceptions.
* Hand Sanitizer is available and encouraged to be used frequently
* Proper Cleaning/Disinfecting of all surfaces is ongoing
* Please be mindful of others before, during, and after the performance.
If you have questions or concerns please contact email@example.com or call 519-273-3424.
Donation Link: Learn More
Cutoff is Thursday, March 10, 2022 2:59 pm EST unless it sells out earlier.