Event type: All Ages
8:00 AM – Registration
8:30 AM - Competition commences
ORDER OF DANCE:
Primary / Beginner / Novice / Intermediate - FLING (4)
Primary - Pas de Bas/Pas de Bas & HiCuts
Beginner /Novice / Intermediate / Primary - SWORD (2&1)
Beginner / Novice / Intermediate - SEANN TRIUBHAS (3&1)
- The competition will be governed by the rules of the RSOBHD, SDC and HDAO.
- All dancers must show a current RSOBHD Registration Card.
- Age groups will be formed at the discretion of the Competition Committee.
- Dancers must dance in their own section and age group or be disqualified.
- Dancers will dance in inverse order of entry & must dance in numerical order or be disqualified.
- Judge's decision is final. No discussion can be entered into between a judge and a competitor or the parent
of a competitor.
- Any complaint must be in writing with the complainant's signature, accompanied by $20.00 and given to the
HDAO prior to the end of the day. The fee will be forfeited if the complaint is not upheld.
- No refunds on entry fees.
- No status changes on day of competition. Last day for status change is Monday, July 3, 2023.
- Email status changes to Registrar.
- Dancers must be in appropriate costume for presentation of awards.
- Entries must be completed by the dancer’s parent/legal guardian or by the dancer (if 18 years or
older). Only the parent/legal guardian or dancer (if 18 years or older) may complete acknowledgement of
the waivers. Entries made by someone other than the parent/legal guardian or dancer will not be accepted.
New See other upcoming events around the Kincardine area
- Awards will be to 6 places.
- Overall Winner and Runner-Up trophies awarded in all classes except Primary.
- Primary – Participation Gift.